Methodology: At Technically Creative, we take a different approach to determining your DLP requirements and needs. Most companies will try to push a product which they will claim is a Swiss army knife to DLP. At Technically Creative we know there is no single product to meet all needs or covers all of the risks for that matter. We come into your environment, evaluate your user access, data storage, access methods, security models, user access and provide you a full report on where the threats and risks reside and how to resolve them. We provide product recommendations without bias as well as a recommended architecture on how and where to secure your environment. Let our staff that is familiar with a long list of DLP products present a real world working solution.
- Review: Conduct Data Loss and risk Assessment: which data users access, where the critical data is stored, where does that data go. Typical industry terms include Data in motion, data at rest, data in use
- Audit: Examine the environment and if available any exposures or incidents that have occurred as well as how they could have been prevented
- Plan: Develop DLP strategy, business case and high-level implementation plan, define budgets, select products
- Design: Assess people, process, technology, and metrics relevant to the data loss program as well as the interactions of the product and individuals
- Implement: Develop a detailed implementation plan for the supporting programs/products and deploy the product within the environment
- Educate and Operate: Develop operational models for supporting the stated DLP program operations and train internal users for audit and IT staff for maintenance.
*In order to keep our evaluations unbiased we do not accept referral or re-seller fees for any of the products we recommend to our customers.